Nicole by OPI Drying Drops


I found this "Drying Drops" from Nicole by OPI at Target for $8. Since I was out of my Julep fast drying drops, I snapped this up.

The bottle claims:
  • Nails are dry to the touch in 60 seconds
  • Nails are completely dry in 5 minutes
  • With soothing Jojoba and antioxidant Vitamin E to treat cuticles


This is a few dollars cheaper than Julep's drying drops but it doesn't provide the speed I'd come to rely on from Julep. That said, it does cut the drying time down on nails. Nails are good to go after five minute but they're not dry to the touch after 60 seconds. It takes more like three minutes and some times I have to do a second application before they're dry to the touch.

And like Julep's drops, this solution makes the nail too slick for stamping. So continue using your fast dry top coats for your nail stamping and leave these babies for when you're all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment