Anya's April Ispy Box - MICA, Sexy Hair, Station, Be a Bombshell


  • Station Nail Lacquer "Love at First Byte"
  • MICA Cosmetics Shimmer Powder 72 "Earth"
  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal with Argan Oil
  • Be a Bombshell blush "Sweet Cheeks"

Station Nail Lacquer


Above is a swatch of the color. There is one coat on my middle finger, two on my index finger. I lost track of how many were on the others (none on my thumb).

As you can see, this polish requires several coats to cover or a colored base coat beneath it first.

Sexy Hair Soy Renewal with Argan Oil

I've used several hair treatments with argan oil and this one does much the same thing as they do. It promises to cut drying time and/or reduce frizz. It definitely does cut drying time. The odor isn't overpowering.


I haven't tried the other products because I'm pretty sure they're not my thing/colors so I'll probably give them away. I'd rather they be unused in that case...

No comments:

Post a Comment