50% OFF LACQUERS CATEGORY (use coupon code HOLIDAY50)
25% OFF NEW COLORS (use coupon code HOLIDAY25)
Woo Hoo is right. My latest campaign goodness is from BzzAgent, Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel.
I've wanted to try a clear gel because, well...clear, but because my armpits are very sensitive, I wasn't willing to spend money on it. So when I was invited to this campaign, I jumped at the chance at getting a free stick of Secret--a brand I already use. Even at the risk of rash.
Here's what was in the box:
And the product, a full-size stick:
I tried this for a full week and then off and on here and there. I didn't have any rash flare ups, which is great. This product kept me dry and smelling great.
I didn't notice any marks on my clothing the first few times, but I wanted to really put it to the test before I blogged about it. So I grabbed my darkest tank top, turned the gel stick three times and applied it. I waited until it dried and then put on the tank top. I wore it for an hour, pulled it off and voila, below is the result.
So, even invisible gel does leave behind white on pure black (but none on dark gray).
If you're looking for absolute clean, keep looking!
Labels: Coastal Scents, color club, Harvey Prince, hey honey, J Cat, Juicy Couture, nyx, pixi, Rimmel · Posted by Anya Breton at 12:00 AM
- Full-sized - Nyx "Smokey" Eye Shadow Palette 6g - $7.49
- Full-sized - Nyx Love In Rio Eyeshadow Palette "Cabana Boy" $5.99
- Full-sized - Nyx Blush "Pinched" $5.99
- Full-sized - J.cats Beauty Big Lip Pencil - "Caramel Mocha" $3.99
- Full-sized - Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - "Black Noir" - $9.99
- Full-sized - Harvey Prince "Hello" 10ml (8.8 ml = $26)
- Deluxe Sample - Lashcard (4 cards) - (full-sized = 10 cards for $4.99)
- Deluxe Sample - Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Spotlight Sample "In The Spotlight" 2g
- Deluxe Sample - pixi Flawless Beauty Primer 12ml - $9
- Deluxe Sample - Color Club nail polish - mini "Mamba" 982 - 7ml (full-size 15ml $8.50)
- Deluxe Sample - hey honey take it off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask 10 ml - (full-sized 50ml = $35)
- Sample - Juicy Couture - Couture Couture - 1.5ml - $2.95
Fans of my books
If you win, and tell me you're a fan of my books, I'll throw in a paperback, proof copy of either Stealing Chance or No Stranger (your choice). Just remember to tell me that when you send me your address :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I got into the Fekkai Influenster Box, here's what was inside:
- Fekkai PrX Reparatives Shampoo Sample
- Fekkai PrX Reparatives Conditioner Sample
- Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intense Fortifying Masque - Travel Size ($8)
First off, this stuff smells amazing, AMAZING. The scent reminds me of Bath & Body Works' Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion, except for hair. I literally oooooh'd when I tore open the packet. The shampoo has the most fragrance but all of the products had the vanilla scent.
Cleansing wise, this does as well as all of the other shampoos I've tried. I don't really notice the products doing anything extraordinary in terms of conditioning my hair, even the Intense Fortifying Masque. But no conditioners really do much for my super fine and slightly wavy hair. Since I have to flat iron my hair every day, that's probably to be expected.
Conclusion: If you buy hair products based on scent, buy this right now.