1. Urban Decay DELUXE sized Lip Stick OR NOYA Lip Balm
Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub OR Pumpkin Mask
3. Pixi Lash Booster Mascara
Nailtini Nail Polish
Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil
NYX cream blush
City Color Cheek Stain
Mica Beauty Eye Shadow (?)
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Pacifica posted this on their Facebook page
What items are you wishing for this month?
I got this pack of MidNite Dietary Sleep supplement free from BzzAgent.
Here's the box:
The tablets come in the foil packaging you find other OTC drugs, but this isn't a drug. It's a dietary supplement. And there are several statements on it back about it not having been evaluated by the FDA.
MidNite is chewable and cherry flavored. It didn't do anything to put me to sleep fast the times I tried it. I did wake up without grogginess, mostly because I eventually fell asleep. Can't say I can attribute the hours of sleep I got to this supplement. I sleep well Mondays through Fridays, it's just the weekend days I have trouble because I screw up my sleep schedule by sleeping in. A few times I've given up waiting and taken my usual Tylenol PM to sleep because MidNite didn't do the trick.
So...I definitely wouldn't pay for this product, even if it does taste like cherry.
MG saw this box of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Mac & Cheese Cheddar flavor at the store and wanted to try it. So we bought it.
This mac & cheese has cute little goldfish-shaped noodles complete with smiles. MG's first question was, "Can I bite their heads off?"
I said, "Yes, you certainly can."
MG's response, "Then prepare for the Great Goldfish Deathening of 2013."
MG mixed it all up and commented on how the box asks for the milk in tablespoons.
We tasted it. MG says, "It doesn't taste like mac & cheese. It tastes like cheddar. It's not bad. But definitely not like Kraft Mac N' Cheese."
Since this wasn't Kraft, that made sense. But yes, I agree that it did taste more like cheddar the Kraft's macaroni and cheese does.
I asked MG if we'd buy this again, his answer, "Probably not. At least not that flavor. There was less pasta and it didn't taste like Goldfish cheese." For the record, we always add pasta to our Kraft mac n' cheese, so I'm skeptical of his claim about less pasta.
There you have it!
I had MG pick the design for this. He chose the colors too, saying it had to look like a laser light show.
Used in this mani:
- ORLY - "Liquid Vinyl"
- Maybelline Color Show Metallics - "Blue Blowout"
- Design - DRK-A image plate
The bag itself I adore. I will be reusing this!
I probably won't update (because I tend to forget) about the other products, but so far everything is pretty good so far!
What items did you get in your Ipsy this month?
For July's Julep Box I went back to my usual "It Girl" with the three polishes. The colors are:
- Angela -- Deep sea blue molten with a chrome finish
- Tracy -- Sparkly ocean blue sea salt
- Nadia -- Sun-kissed golden frost
- Bonus: Green Tea Facial Blotting Papers (40 sheets)
I bought two add-ons:
- Blakely -- Purple and green molten with a chrome finish
- Adele -- Golden reflective top coat with a "Holographic" finish
Here's Nadia swatched. A few of these have 1 thin coat and the other are 1 thick coat:
Here's Add-on Blakely Swatched:
Here's Add-on Adele on top of Blakely Swatched:
Labels: bh cosmetics, coola, Ipsy, nailtini, pop beauty, sexy hair · Posted by Anya Breton at 8:01 PM
Here's my July Ipsy Bag:
- Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray
- Coola organic mineral sunscreen face 20 SPF
- bh Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample
- nailtini lacquer in "Mai Tai" (it more of a pink/peachy than the photo above)
- Pop Beauty pouty pop crayon "Coral Crush"
Reviews may come later...
Melissa sent me some polishes last week. Here's the haul:
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color "Electric Emerald"
- Urban Outfitters "Moonstone"
- Sephora Pantone Universe "Rose Dawn"
- Candy Coating "Jolly Green"
|Moonstone One Coat|
|Moonstone Two Coats|
|Moonstone Three Coats|
This Candy Coating "Jolly Green" topcoat by Urban Outfitters is clear but has a scent...minty?
Here's a swatch of the Sally magnetic polish:
Here's a swatch of the awesome Rose Dawn polish: