This list is primarily for tracking what I've already tried but maybe it will help you too. Scent is such a subjective thing...
- "Alien" by Thierry Mugler - 2 stars -- nothing that stands out for me.
- "Billionaire Boyfriend" by Kate Walsh - 2 stars -- nothing that stands out for me.
- "Lady Gaga Fame"by Coty - 2 stars -- nothing that stands out for me.
- "Orange Sanguine" by Atelier Cologne - 3 stars -- this scent with a citrusy punch is so different from everything else that I have to give it 3 stars but it's not one I'd buy.
- "Rose Anonyme" by Atelier Cologne - 4.5 stars -- this musky rose perfume is one of my favorites. I wish it wasn't $75 for a tiny bottle or I'd have bought it.
- "Viva La Juicy La Fleur" by Juicy Couture - 3.5 stars -- I wasn't a huge fan of this initially but it has lasting aroma that is fresh and floral. I might actually buy this one some day...on clearance of course ;)
- "Juicy Couture" by Juicy Couture - 3 stars -- Similar to the one above.
- "couture La La" by Juicy Couture - 2 stars -- my least favorite Juicy scent so far.
- "Skin" by Clean - 4 stars -- I really like this crisp scent.
- "Rain" by Clean - 4 stars -- This is a sweeter scent than "Skin" but still nice.
- "Loverdose" by Diesel - 2.5 stars -- Though it's unique, it smells a little too much like black licorice for my taste.
- "twirl" by Kate Space - 3 stars - A girlish scent I didn't initially like but came to enjoy.
- "Omnia Crystalline" by Bvlgari - 1 star -- Smells more like rubbing alcohol than anything else.
- "Skinny Chic" by Harvey Prince - 2 stars -- nothing that stands out for me.
- "euphoria"by Calvin Klein - 2.5 stars -- a floral scent that doesn't stand out for me.