TJ Maxx Find - e.l.f. 144 Eyeshadow Palette


I'd thought I was all clever with this $15 e.l.f 144 Eyeshadow Palette find at TJ Maxx (even though Melissa told me there were good deals to be found there) until she posted about her Stila Dream in Full Color Palette
Now I'm all jealous!

My guy had bought me a smaller one for $5 at Target so when I saw this one, I decided I had to have it.
Each color is larger than in the smaller sets and you get more. This really is a good deal, but though I bought it at TJ Maxx, you can get it right off their web site now for $15 too.

Yesterday I matched my eyeshadow to my orange tights with the help of this palette. The color went on nicely (though it was light on my skin and I used my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion first). And stayed put throughout the day.

1 comment:

  1. I've always been kind of a snob when it comes to eye shadow, but I'm slowly changing my ways since some of the cheaper brands have amazing products. I haven't tried ELF yet - I'll have to stop by my TJ Maxx and see if they have it ;)

    ReplyDelete