Mel's September 2012 Birchbox


Item's Received:
1. Bvlgari - Mon Jasmin Noir
2. Color Club - Put a Pin in It
3. Twistband - Lace Hair Tie
4. Vasanti - Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
5. WEI to Go - Sleep Over Kit
Extra: Brush Guards


1. Bvlgari - Mon Jasmin Noir
I didn't bother picturing the perfume because it smells horrible. It's the standard little sample bottle of perfume.

2. Color Club - Put a Pin in It
I found the brand Color Club through Birchbox and love it. The color is gorgeous, and the formula is awesome.
3. Twistband - Lace Hair Tie
Another Twistband. I won't bash it, but you can make these yourself a lot cheaper by buying elastic and cutting it and then knotting it. Here is a site that you can purchase elastic by the yard (www.fleuristesupplies.com)
4. Vasanti - Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
I love getting face scrub in my Birchbox. I haven't found my go to face wash product yet, but I've found several awesome ones through these subscription boxes.
5. WEI to Go - Sleep Over Kit
CC Cream? Never heard of before this but I'm super excited to try it!
Extra: Brush Guard
Brush guards might not excite some of you, but I was super happy to get them. I had never heard of them before, but I can see where they would be useful.

This month's box wasn't something that wowed me, but I'm fairly happy with everything I got. In case you don't know, Birchbox is a monthly subscription that is $10 a month. You can easily cancel on their site at any time. You can sign up for Birchbox on their site (www.birchbox.com).

1 comment:

  1. Those brush guards look sweet. I'm going to have to find something like that for mine.

    I'd love to see "Put a Pin in It" on nails, it looks lovely in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete