Sample Society's May Box


The contents of May's Sample Society box are:
  • Alterna Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Mist
  • dr. brandt BB cream
  • jane iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain "Forever Pink"
  • Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream
  • Kate Somerville Somerville360° Body Tanning Towelettes
I wasn't terribly thrilled with this month's box hence why it's taken me forever to post about it even though I've had it since around the 2nd or 3rd.

I've tried out two of the products so far. The BB cream and the luminous shine mist. I don't have plans to try the others because I'm not into tanning, pink isn't my color and the skin cream's tube is a little scary.

dr. brandt BB cream

This BB cream was heavy, like a foundation. And even though this claims to have: Flexitone™, Dr. Brandt's tone-blending technology, to perfect and correct most skintones, textures, and types, it "blended" into an icky orange hue on my light skin. This is definitely not the best BB cream I've tried.

Alterna Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Mist

This does a credible job making my hair shine. That said, I've only used it twice. I've not really had an urge to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment