Anya's May Ipsy Box


May's Ipsy box was an incredible value.

  • NuMe's Finishing Serum
  • Zoya Professional Lacquer in "Julie" (full-sized)
  • Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Perfume roll-on (full-sized)
  • juice Beauty "champagne"
  • yaby concealer in "buff"

NuMe's Finishing Serum

The bottle says, Massage 2-3 drops on to palms and evenly distribute through wet or dry hair. Reapply to finished look to add shine and accentuate your color. I didn't notice this doing a whole lot for me on dry hair after I straightened my hair. The luminous shine mist from my Sample Society box did a better job than this stuff. I'll probably try it on wet hair and see how it does.

Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Perfume roll-on


This stuff is wonderful. I'm in love with the scent. And this is my first roll-on--love it! Pacifica's web site has this to say about the scent: It's sweet, smooth and slightly citrusy aroma is reminiscent of Jasmine, Sweet Orange and Tea Leaves. Whatever it is, it's a new favorite. This is the full-sized roll-on and worth $12.

juice Beauty Gloss

I believe this is their "Reflecting Gloss" but the tube doesn't say and it didn't come in a box. I'm not sure if I'll want to keep this one or not so I haven't tried it yet. I suspect I'll give in and try.

yaby concealer in "buff"

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to try this one out yet.


Zoya Professional Lacquer in "Julie"

This full-sized polish is a pale lavender color that requires at last two coats to cover. Below is a picture of one coat of the color on my left hand and two coats on my right. Not too impressed by this one since it requires multiple coats.




However I am impressed that Ipsy sent us this bottle worth $8 PLUS the full-sized Pacifica and all the other products. Ipsy has once again proved itself to be THE best subscription beauty box.

No comments:

Post a Comment