Anya's Dec 22 Manicure
Labels: bundle monster, China Glaze, essie, Julep, mani, Manicure, ORLY, stamping · Posted by Anya Breton at 4:22 PM
I did this holiday manicure last night while watching a few episodes of Community.
My guy often complains that I never do red nails. My excuse is red rarely looks good on me. Earlier this week I did green nails so it was only fair I try out red for Christmas.
My cat decided to get in on the photo ;)
This manicure uses:
- ORLY "Grave Mistake" (a flat red color)
- China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" (a deeper red with red glitter)
- Essie "No Place Like Chrome" (silver stamped)
- Julep Freedom Polymer Topcoat
- Bundle Monster BM-205 for the filigree details on the tips
- Bundle Monster BM-225 for the ball ornament on my thumb (shown below)