up & up Kabuki brush


I've been needing a kabuki brush to apply finishing powder for a few months so when I saw this one at Target for $5, it was a no brainer. I'll admit I opened the package so I could check out how it felt before I bought it. I'm not sure what it's made of (the package doesn't say), but it's soft and looks a lot like real hair. I can't find much about up & up. It seems like a Target house brand.

This kabuki brush applies finishing powder brilliantly.

I'm very pleased with this brush for the price (though I don't have any other kabukis to compare it to).

Here's a shot of the label in case you look for it:


1 comment:

  1. Oooh I'll have to see if my Target carries these. Last I had looked they only had eye shadow ones. BF will probably freak out if I buy more brushes though haha

    ReplyDelete