Anya's December Ipsy/MyGlam
This month's Ipsy/MyGlam is awesome! These are huge samples...if not full-sized. For $10 that's a steal!
It came with:
- NYX Pearl Shadow "Sky Pink Pearl"
- I've yet to use this. Pink is a color I'm not terribly into.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil
- This does glide on. But it also glided right off when I wiped it off my hand (where I did the testing). So if you're looking for something water-proof, look elsewhere. It was a nice rich black that I liked. I'm wearing it today. I'll update the post if it stays on like nobody's business but I'm not holding my breath.
- Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes
- The consistency is a little runnier than most primers I've tried but it went on silky. I never can tell how a primer works until I've tried it several times so the jury is still out on this one.
- Mai Couture highlight papier
- I've yet to try these as well but it's a neat idea.
- Be A Bombshell lip gloss "Hot Mess"
- This lipgloss is nice and red. I'm not sure it's a match for my complexion but I certainly wish it were!