Anya's December Birchbox


This month's Birchbox is sweet!

I got a full-sized ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss that smells like strawberries and goes on prettily.

Here's a swatch:


There was also an extra packet of the Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique - Protect. This may have been an error but I'm always in the market for thermal protector.

They sent me a little tube of Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream. If I'm reading correctly, this stuff is supposed to be better than BB creams. And can be used instead of foundation. Well, not in my case. I still need the whole shebang. But at least I didn't have to buy a huge bottle to discover that.

The box came with a nice-sized travel bottle of Thymes Body Lotion "naia" and a little sample of "Lotus Santal". Naia smells great and makes my skin feel nice and soft. Lotus Santal is muskier but still nice.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous!! That lip gloss looks awesome. Let me know how the CC cream works. I've heard good things about that brand :)

    ReplyDelete