December Sephora Pouch featuring 14 samples

Earlier this month I got a nice little coupon from Sephora.com for $15 off of $50. Awesome, right? I thought so until Melissa told me she got $20 off ;) But I digress. I decided to order the Naked2 palette by Urban Decay (I may talk about that later).

While I did that, I also grabbed their free gift of the moment. It was a fancy pouch deal with 14 samples inside. The only one left was the Kat Von D pouch (I wanted the Cinderella one but hey, I'm not complaining).

The number of samples jammed into that pouch were AMAZING. I could hardly get them all lined up to take a picture. Check it out here:


All the perfume samples are lovely. I'm trying one a day. The Juicy Couture one is my favorite so far. It lasts all day long and then some. Lady Gaga's Fame isn't bad as well but it wore off quickly.

I'll post again if anything else jumps out at me as being extra sweet while I test these.

Did you get one of these pouches? How did you like it?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I got the same sample bag :D I haven't tried the perfumes yet but I will soon!

    ReplyDelete