Sephora Samples - September (late post)

I got a few samples with a recent Sephora order. Here's my write up of them.

Korres Quercetin & Oak Age-reversing Primer - $33 1.01oz tube


Smells like freshly peeled oranges. The consistency goes on heavier than Smashbox's Photo Finish Light primer but a little lighter than the regular Smashbox Photo Finish primer. I got 4 applications out of the sample. I really liked it but I'm not sure I'd pay full price (I'd like something that minimizes pores).

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel - $10 for 3.3oz bottle

Smells a little like roses. Does a fine job of cleaning make-up off. I'm not sure its worth paying full price over other cleansers but I'd definitely use the heck out of it if someone gave it to me for free :)


Ouidad Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel - $9 2.2oz bottle

I have loads of little hair tonic bottles for controlling frizz so I haven't had a chance to try this one yet. I'll do a specific post if this product is awesome.


Benefit Cosmetics/ Hello Flawless! Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation deluxe sample in 'I'm Plush and Precious' Petal - $33 1oz bottle

This stuff is on par with MFE Mat Velvet foundation but feels lighter. It's not full coverage, at least on my skin, but it's decent. It lasts about as long as well, which, again, on my skin isn't all day (I don't have any finishing powders or sprays yet so I'm sure that contributes). I wouldn't pay the full price for this just as I don't plan to buy the Mat foundation again either. (I'm very cheap, it's got to seriously WOW me for me to spend that kind of money.)


Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo

These moisturize about as well as any lip moisturizer. The tint is barely visible on my lips, which might a good thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment