Anya's October Birchbox



Here are the contents of my October Birchbox:

  • Jouer Lip Enhancer
  • LUNA Bar "Lemon Zest"
  • Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum
  • Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Eye Cream
  • essie® fall picks Nail Polish Collection "Lady Like"



Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum
I doubt I'll actually try this until next year.


Jouer Lip Enhancer
This works about as well as any other lip moisturizer. 
The sample size isn't terribly big but its enough to get the idea that I don't need to pay for a full-sized.


LUNA Bar "Lemon Zest"
It tasted okay but the price on these is just too high for me to even consider buying more.


Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Eye Cream
I've used this twice but haven't noticed this doing anything for me.





essie "Lady Like"

This month's Birchbox came with a full-sized bottle of essie. The color is pretty. I'm pleased with it.
Here's a photo of my nails with the polish on it.
The index finger has 1 coat. The rest have 2 or more.

Given the requirement for more than one coat, this wouldn't do well as the stamp color.

No comments:

Post a Comment