ELF Villainous Villains - Cruella

I've been hearing about the ELF Villainous Villains palettes since they came out earlier last month. I didn't have high hopes when I went to Walgreens today, but I was in luck, they had all 3 palettes. I wound up getting the Cruella one since they are $10 each.

When I opened it up I saw a cute little mirror on one side, and a night and day look on the other.
You can open the mirror side and it describes how to achieve a day look and night look.

The day look has 1 matte shade, and 3 satin shades.

The night look also has 1 matte shade, and 3 satin shades.

The two lip pencils are amazingly soft and goes on easily and super pigmented.
I can't wait to play around with this palette since this is my first ELF purchase. Have you found these in your local Walgreens?





1 comment:

  1. Those are sweet. Evilly sweet. I don't think I would have been able to resist either

    ReplyDelete