TheBalm Betty-Lou Manizer

Betty-Lou Manizer is something I've always wanted in my make up collection because it's freaking gorgeous! I got this one from Hiiyooitscat and am so glad she found this for such a great deal. If you haven't tried theBalm products before, you are missing out. They are amazing.

The packaging is pretty as always and doesn't feel cheap (like it would break easily).
I'm a sucker for gold colors. This is a highly pigmented bronzer, that can be used as more than just bronzer. I've seen people use it as eye shadow, highlight (with a very light hand) and you can use it in nail polish as well.
As you can tell, theBalm products tend to be very pigmented. This is only one swipe for the above swatch. It blends out beautifully and will be one of my favorites to use whenever I wear make up.

1 comment: