Anya's March Ipsy - LA Fresh, juice beauty, yaby and GlamRX


My Ipsy box finally came. Here's what was in it:
  • LA Fresh travel-lite Makeup Remover Wipes
  • Juice Beauty hydrating mist
  • GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette
  • yaby eyeshadow "Seashell"
  • yaby eyeshadow "Azalea Petal"



yaby shadows

I was initially so excited to finally get some shadow colors I'd actually use. However when I did the swatch of them, I was very disappointed. You can barely see them on me. I'll try another with eyeshadow primer. 

But here they are without primer:


GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette

The palette itself is adorable though I don't have any other magnetic...anything so I'm not sure what I'll do with it. The shadows do slide around inside if you shake it, so be careful about that.

LA Fresh travel-lite Makeup Remover Wipes

These have a baby powder-like scent that I didn't like at all. It was baby powder + some unknown thing that just screamed antiseptic or old lady. Nevertheless I tried the wipe. 

The cloth was soft but fairly thin and not as large as the other wipes in this class I've tried. It did a good job of cleaning off my make-up and didn't irritate my eyes. However it did irritate the skin around my nose. Occasionally my skin behaves as if its sensitive. I haven't figured out what sets it off, but it's definitely something in this wipe. The irritation went away after a few minutes but in its place was an itchy sensation (again, might be something my skin is sensitive to). I got so fed up with the itch that I grabbed an Equate make-up remover wipe. I was shocked at how much MORE make-up came off (but the itchy went away).

Basically, I won't be using these again.


Juice Beauty hydrating mist

I like that this is a huge sample. To be honest I'm not sure what to do with it. Spray it on my face? I tried that and put it on my arm and didn't notice much to write home about. But the scent is kind of driving me crazy. It's kind of rose but kind of not and it reminds me of old ladies (yes, again).

No comments:

Post a Comment