Mani for Monday

Tomorrow is a big day at the day job. I do my first interview as a director. I'm nervous.

I picked out my outfit and did a manicure to match.

Sort of. Skip to it.

Here's the fabric of my tunic shirt:


Nice right?

Here's the manicure I came up with:



This uses: 
  • Bundle Monster plate BM-215
  • Sally Hansen Salon 4131-01 Sterling
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro 282 Hard Metal
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
As you can see the Bundle Monster plates are pretty good. I don't like them as much as the Mash plates in terms of details and design but they're better than the cheeky plates I bought.

My Sally Hansen Sterling is getting near the end of the bottle but it still looks awesomely chrome-like. However it chips like crazy (I've already chipped it more since I took the photo ten minutes ago) and that Seche Vite doesn't do anything to stop it. I really need a better fast dry top coat that won't cost me an arm and a leg then crap out halfway through the bottle (I'm looking at YOU Essie).



No comments:

Post a Comment