August 2012 Birchbox

Hey everyone! I'm back again to post what was in my August Birchbox. I wasn't super impressed this month, but have loved almost all of my boxes in the past.

Items Received:
1. Schick Hydro Silk Razor
2. GLOSS Moderne High Gloss Masque
3. Beauty Fixation Lipstick Touch-Up
4. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur
5. Sumita Brow Base Pencil

As an extra this month all of the boxes have a Schick Hydro Silk Razor. This item pissed quite a few people off. Most people are angry because Birchbox is supposed to give high end samples, not something you can purchase at a drug store. I'm easy to please, I'll use the razor, so I'm happy getting it.

I'm always looking for something new to use on my hair that will leave it hydrated. I haven't heard of this brand before but ouch on the price for the full size ($39)! This is a super thick cream type masque.


This is one item that I am not impressed with at all. Q-tips, seriously?
I normally hate the perfume samples that Birchbox sends out, but this month I am in LOVE. Juicy Couture has a bunch of scents that are not for me, but La Fleur is heavenly. I love that this sample has a little squirt top instead of a stopper.
I've never heard of Sumita, and was excited to see it in my box. I received the Brow Base, which is basically a concealer pencil. It goes on creamy, and does not skip at all. I plan on using this as an eye shadow primer.

Are you subscribed to Birchbox? If so what did you get in your box this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment