Ipsy + Benefit LashBash Party

I signed up to be a hostess for the Ipsy + Benefit LashBash party when it opened and got an email saying I was in! I just got all the goodies and can't wait until the party happens :) Here is what came in the box.

Sample sizes of the following items:
Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain
They're Real Mascara
Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss

Tester products
Peek-A-Bright Eyes - Eye Illuminating Kit
They're Real Mascara
Gimmie Brow (Brow Gel) Light/Medium
Gimmie Brow (Brow Gel) Medium/Deep
Hervana Blush
Creaseless Cream Shadow - Bikini-Tini
Creaseless Cream Shadow - Bronze Have More Fun

I'll be giving away one set of the sample sized goodies to one of the readers. Stay tuned for the giveaway post sometime next week!

2 comments:

  1. That's sweet! I even like the bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill be sending you a little something within the next few days ♥

      Delete