August 2013 Loot Crate

I got my August Loot Crate in the mail today! I'm super excited, the theme this month was Cake. Which of course means Portal. If you're not aware, I'm a huge fan of Portal, and the song gets stuck in my head quite frequently. Not sure what song I mean, here you go!
Anyway on to what I received in my box this month.

Caffeine Power Up Shirt - Shirt.Woot!
Aperture Laboratories Lanyard - Crowded Coop and Value
Aperture Laboratories Test Subject Wristband - Crowded Coop and Value
Aperture Laboratories Temporary Tattoo - Crowded Coop and Value
AMC Walking Dead Mystery Mini - Funko and AMC
Loot Crate Sticker Set - Loot Crate Labs
Jelly Beans - Jelly Belly

If I wind up using the temporary tattoo, I'll make sure to use it on either my or my boyfriend's forehead and upload a picture.

Wanna sign up for Loot Crate and use my referral code because you love me? HERE is the link.

2 comments:

  1. Cool loot and I'm looking forward to seeing that tattooed picture of your boyfriend.

    Braine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely post the tattoo pic like Braine said :D

    ReplyDelete