Spotted: Nail Striping Tape at Walmart (and much more)


I wandered past these at Walmart after I dropped off a prescription for my other half's Vicodin (he just had an organ removed). They had an entire endcap in the makeup aisle devoted to nail art (Fing'rs brand)!

WOW! 

Check it out--nail striping tape on the cheap! The items in the embellishment section of the endcap were all $2.48 (including the striping tape). I had to wait four weeks for my tape to arrive from China so...this relatively cheap, instant gratification is awesome! (That said, I didn't buy any because I haven't made a dent in the twelve rolls I already have).

Further down the endcap are these sweet box sets include a stamping set and a striping set. These were $6.48 as you can see from the photo below.


So if you've ever wanted to try striping or stamping, now is your chance without having to order from Amazon.

Have you tried these? If so, how are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment