October Beauty Army

I signed up in September for Beauty Army, and I really like it so far! I went ahead and got another box, even though I have the option to skip the month. I love the fact that I can pick my own samples, and retake the quiz until I get the ones I like.

Here is what I chose for my October box.


1. LASHEM Measurable Difference Lash Gel
    *Full size - $69.99
2. Skinn Cosmetics - Twin Set - Pink Tulip
    *Full size - $18.50
3. Fiafini Divine Hydration Moisturizer
    *Sample size - $3.85
4. Suntegrity BB Cream SPF30
    *Sample size - $6.62
5. Lipsi Cosmetics Aphrodite Powder
    *Sample size - $4.59 (estimate)
6. You Da Balm - Grapefruit
     *Full size - $2.99

October Box TOTAL: $106.54

1. LASHEM Measurable Difference Lash Gel
I was so excited to see the Lashem as one of the items I could select! It is supposed to increase and strengthen lashes (and brows).


2. Skinn Cosmetics - Twin Set - Pink Tulip
I love the color of the lipstick, though the gloss is mostly sheer. I was able to build the color a little bit. I tend to use the gloss over the lipstick.



3. Fiafini Divine Hydration Moisturizer
I only requested this so I could give it to my mom haha.

4. Suntegrity BB Cream SPF30
I was kind of surprised how well this covered since it is a BB cream. It is by no means full coverage, it's more like a tinted moisturizer.

5. Lipsi Cosmetics Aphrodite Powder
Finishing powder. I haven't actually used this yet, but I will soon! 


6. You Da Balm - Grapefruit
I love this lip balm! It smells good, goes on light and seems to hydrate my lips.


The monthly cost is $12 a month, with free shipping. If you want to subscribe here is my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment