Anya's Ipsy/MyGlam November 2012



This post has taken so long because my camera battery died. And then once it was charged I never got a photo of this bag. I know, excuses excuses. Above is the image from Ipsy's site. I did NOT get the mascara. They sent the brow gel instead.

Anyhow, here's my review:

  • Starlet Intense Eyeliner
    • A full eyeliner pencil came in this box. Shade is "chocolate". It's closer to reddish brown than any chocolate I've come across. That would be a sweet shade...for just about anything other than eyeliner. It ends up getting lost in every shadow combination I've tried. I'm also not a fan of pencils because I suck at sharpening them.
  • Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire
    • I was excited for this one because it was a full bottle of polish. But then I recalled I'm not a fan of glitters. This is like confetti in a bottle. If that sounds good to you, then by all means, grab some. (Check out picture below)
  • bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss
    • The color isn't too bad. The size was sweet. It might not be a full stick but it's definitely not a puny sample. Consistency ok. It doesn't last any longer on my lips than any of my other lipgloss (basically its gone after sipping any drink). It has a cool, tingly feel after a few seconds. I'm not sure why but its not uncomfortable, it's just a little strange.
  • Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel
    • This has a slightly chemical odor to it kind of like nail polish or remover. It comes in a smallish tube with a wire brush very similar to mascara. I assume I'm supposed to whisk it along my brow. So I did. The scent fades as it dries. But as far as I can tell this does absolutely nothing for me. To be fair, I don't have a whole lot of brow to gel.
  • theBalm Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow palette in Matt Batali
    • Have yet to try this one. It's a bit dark. I haven't been that brave.

Nailtini "Millionaire" polish on top of ORLY "Liquid Vinyl".


No comments:

Post a Comment