Anya's November Birchbox


So here's a picture of the stuff in my Birchbox this month...sans the potato chip chocolate.
  • Miracle Skin Transformer™ Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector
    • I didn't notice this doing anything useful at all. It wasn't good as a primer it wasn't good as a concealer. It just wasn't good.
  • Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod
    • This was yummy and unique but I'm not sure it would be worth the money to buy a whole set of them.
  • Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Petite Cologne Absolue (in a tiny vial inside that white envelope)
    • This has a nice woodsy floral scent. I can't figure out if its for a girl or guy but I do like it. It's one of my favorite perfume samples. I'm going to be sad when I run out because that price tag is a little high.
  • Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray Travel Size
    • My first impression of this spray was that it had a strange sour scent. I have unruly wavy hair that has to be straightened with a straightening iron to look decent.
    • I followed the directions, spraying my straightened hair from ends to roots as I lifted up. My hair flopped back down, every bit as flat as usual. If I fluffed it a bit, it would stay up for a little while. But it would do the same with a light hair spray too and probably stay that way better. While this product doesn't leave my hair feeling as sticky as a hair spray, I don't think it's worth the difference.
  • stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer try-me-set
    • I received the pale pink in my November box. My skin is fair but this stuff is difficult to see, even when gooped on. The subtle all-over sheen it mentions when mixed with fondation is what I get from using the product by itself. I have shimmery body lotions that have more coverage than this stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment