I wasted my money on Jamberry

I'm always looking for an easier way to do my nails. I bought these quite awhile back but never used them. The concept is easy to understand and you'd think they're hard to mess up... I should have known *shakes head*



These puppies are $15 a piece, which you're probably balking at right about now. The only good thing is, you get multiple uses out of the sheet.

The actual application instructions are below, it's from the company's website.


Simple, right? I can't even get simple right *shakes head*


I was getting pissy from heating it up the second time and the poor results. It's hard to see in the picture above, but I couldn't get it to stick to my nails around the edges. I'm not sure if I didn't get it hot enough, didn't press hard enough, because it was old, or what. All I know is I wasted my money, and my fingers hurt from the heat. And I'm grumpy.

4 comments:

  1. I admire your patience for these types of things. I stopped doing my nails on a regular basis years ago. I hate it when it chips and I dislike the upkeep. I stick to toes, they're easier to maintain. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind painting my nails, but these *shakes head* It takes way too long to apply.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I didn't waste my money too, especially considering the number of people trying to sell me these things

    ReplyDelete