Lancôme Deal Haul



On July 7th I Tweeted about a Lancôme deal that went a little like this:

(yes, sorry, it's over now).

I tried the deal out, bought one of the cheapest things on the website that I might actually use--nail polish, of course, for $15. Above is what I got in the box for my $15 plus tax.


  • Full-sized Lancôme Vernis In Love "Flacon Blanc Noel"
  • 1.7oz Lancôme Tonique Confort toner (travel-sized/deluxe sample)
  • Sample Lancôme Definicils Mascara
  •  Full-sized Lancôme Le Curler eyelash curler


Here are swatches of the Lancôme Vernis In Love "Flacon Blanc Noel". This polish dries rough with a sandy consistency. The thumb has two coats on it but the others have one coat. It's a pretty polish.



Again, all this for a mere $16.05 and my order arrived two days later.

I'm pretty thrilled because I'd wanted a lash curler but hadn't wanted to pay big bucks for one. Problem solved!

Did you get in on this deal, too? If so, what did you get?

1 comment: