Dr. Scholl's Dreamwalk High Heel Insoles


I don't wear heels often because they hurt so much. So I was thrilled to try these Dr. Scholl's Dreamwalk High Heel Insoles out courtesy of BzzAgent.

I stuck them in my platform, chunky-healed mary-janes (shown above) and walked all day.

They were difficult to get used to because of the ridge...I felt like that spot was in the wrong place, and no matter how many times I adjusted, I couldn't get that sensation to go away. I ignored it. Later I pulled the inserts out and walked a bit without them. If my feet could have cried, they would have been bawling. I put the inserts back and got some relief.

Compared to a regular-sized Scholl's gel insole. (Yes, that pink thing IS something you put in a shoe)

Trying to show the ridge
My thoughts: The insoles won't make walking a dream, unfortunately, but they will help with the discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment