April 2014 LootCrate

I just got my April 2014 LootCrate in the mail and decided to actually post it this month. The past month or two haven't been my favorites and I was considering cancelling. While this month isn't amazing, it's better than the previous one.


What I received:
1) Symbiote Studios & Bethesda - Elder Scrolls Online Exclusive Figure
 - I'll be honest, I have no clue what this thing is.
2) Funko & HBO - Game of Thrones Mystery Mini
 - I haven't watched Game of Thrones yet, but have heard great things about it.
3) Harcos Labs & Loot Crate Labs - Dragon Jerky
 - Uhhh this is tinged green, it's beef jerky. My boyfriend will love this.
4) Loot Crate Labs - Dragon Shield Screen Cleaner
 - I like this! I'll put it on my phone.
5) Loot Crate Labs - 20 Sided Stress Dice
 - Boyfriend will snag this and put it at his desk at work as soon as he sees it.
6) Loot Crate Labs - 20 Sided Polyhedral Dice
 - Boyfriend will snag this as well for when he plays that one game. With the cards. What's it called? *confused*
7) Loot Crate Labs - Dragon Slayer Tag
 - I like jewelry haha so this is awesome to me.

Below is a pic of the blind box figures I received. The Game of Thrones one looks like he's a jerk, let me know if he is lol



3 comments:

  1. What Game of Thrones character is that?? I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno lol! It's the guy in the 1st pic on the left if that helps :D

    ReplyDelete