FiberOne Meal Bars




I got these FiberOne meal bars free from BzzAgent in two flavors: Strawberry Greek Yogurt and Chocolate Peanut Butter. They also sent coupons. Hooray for coupons!

After the caramel nut chewy protein bars I'd bought ages ago were dry and tasted like cardboard, I was concerned these meal bars would have the same problem. The strawberry flavor tastes pretty good. The line of fruit is moisture the bar needs. It could use a little more, though. Unfortunately the chocolate peanut butter lacks a line of fruit, making it a bit on the dry side. I'm also not a big fan of peanut butter. I would not buy that flavor again, but I would buy the strawberry flavor.

These meal bars are 1/4 larger than the FiberOne chewy protein bars (45g versus 33g). They're more filling than most of the breakfast bars I've had. But I'm not sure I'd call them an entire meal. Maybe that's the fat girl talking. I was able to make it to lunch without needing to raid my chocolate drawer, so perhaps it helped curb cravings after all (though I'd like to think self-control plays a part).

Just remember, breakfast IS important. So if you're on the run, grab something to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment