Anya's January Ipsy Bag


  • Épicé Purifying Exfoliant
  • Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask
  • MicaBeauty Tinted Lip Balm
  • Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads
  • yaby Liquid Foundation


Purifying Exfoliant by Épicé

This stuff seems nice. The "Micro-fine polyspheres" feel like very fine sand. They do make skin softer and exfoliated. I'm pleased with this sample. Not sure if I'd pay extra for it over a drugstore brand, but I do like it. Just make sure you have some moisturizer on hand because it can dry out your skin.

Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask

This has a tangy scent that isn't fruity, but isn't bad. I little didn't go a long way, but for me that's the case on any conditioner. I didn't notice any change in my hair.

MicaBeauty Tinted Lip Balm

I adore my Mica gel eyeliner from an older Ipsy bag, so a lip gloss in a neutral color from them got me excited. On me the tint is understated while still visible, which is nice. But it also stained my teeth in an overstated way, which isn't nice.

Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads

I haven't tried this yet and probably won't get to it soon enough to review.

yaby Liquid Foundation

This stuff doesn't look terribly impressive, and since I have a shiny new tube of Tarte Amazonian Clay, I don't need a lesser foundation. This will get put into a bag for future giveaways.

1 comment: