VoxBox - Herbal Essences Naked


I got into the Influenster Voxbox - Herbal Essences Naked box and was so excited. I love how Herbal Essences stuff smells. I've been a fan since their inappropriate moaning commercials way back in the day (yes, I'm old). Here's what was in the box:


  • Full-sized Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo
  • Travel-sized Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo
  • Travel-sized Herbal Essences Naked Conditioner




As expected, these smell great. I used the dry shampoo right away. It performed as well as other dry shampoos I've tried (Sauve & Tigi Rockaholic), that is to say it didn't do a whole lot for my hair. My hair gets very oily at the scalp if I go a day without washing it. This stuff helps in the morning the day after but by afternoon my scalp is gross no matter what. I did like the scent on this one better than the others I've tried.

Here's my scalp ten hours after I used it (yes, that's silver/gray that needs dyed):



BUT, the second time I tried it, a week later, the spraying went kaputt, so instead of this being a "dry shampoo" it was a "moist spritz shampoo". As one might imagine, it didn't help with my oily scalp issue.

As far as the shampoo and conditioner, the shampoo cleans my hair just fine and leaves it smelling nice. I didn't notice my hair feeling any healthier or "nourished" as they mention. The same goes with the conditioner, I haven't noticed any "reviving". I generally don't see any difference with my fine, wavy locks.

My final thoughts: if the dry shampoo sprayer hadn't broken after use #1, this would have been a contender among the others on the market. And if you're all about scent, these travel-sized shampoo&conditioner will do you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment